Friday, September 24, 2010

Status

Let's check the status of my old to-do list...hopefully it will not be too embarrassing...
  • An Apron that my mother got me fabric for a few weeks ago. Still not finished...
  • Pyjamas for my boy. Still not finished...
  • A baby cap from Debbie Bliss Silk yarn. Finished, and a pair of baby mary-janes to go with it:
  • Cathedral Window Quilt. Not even tried the method...
  • The sewing weekend Quilt. Not finished yet, but now that I know how to do free motion quilting on my sewing machnie, I am re-encouraged to finish it :D
  • The set for my baby girl. Finished. It is the one in the picture from my last post, but here is a picture of her wearing it when it is not too large on her:
  • Knitting needle case. Finished:I have also knitted 3 woollen sweaters, a Newton Heath scarf and sewn a crayon roll from this tutorial:

I'll show you the knitted stuff in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment