Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Super Excited!

For the first time ever, I am participating in an international swap!

It's the rainbow swap over at the Bolo Heads blog.




Gotta love the rainbow, especially in fabric!

I'm also participating in a knitting swap and I'm very excited about that as well. It's hosted here in Iceland and we get an assigned friend to send something knitting related, but actually my friend lives in Denmark so I will be sending two exciting packages overseas ;)

It has been almost a year since the last time I posted on this blog...sorry about that...I guess any of you who were reading this blog have given up ages ago.
I can see that this happened last year as well. Maybe I only post in the fall...fall is when it gets cold outside and you cuddle up inside and start knitting and sewing...and blogging about it...

I have been using my blog to link to all my favorite blogs and reading the updates almost every day, but I rarely post comments because I'm so embarrassed to be linking to this zombie of a blog.

It's so great to be able to post information on the projects I finish and have it all in one place.
This is why I have decided to bring my blog back to life.

And this time I will have some motivation because I decided to set a goal for myself.
The goal is to post on the blog at least once a week.

It's nothing major...only 14 posts until Christmas! :)

But it will keep me motivated with my work as well because, let's face it, if I don't do anything in a whole week I won't have a post on my blog.

I do have a full time job that does not involve anything handmade and three kids I get to spend time with after work so there are a lot of weeks that can go by before I finish anything.
But this will not stop me. I will post a blog every week.

And if I can post every week for a year...I will get a prize (or not) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment