Monday, October 25, 2010

Finally crossed off my list!

This is the apron from my to-do list:
I finally finished it and I am really happy with how it turned out. I made the bias- tape myself and it looks very good :)



The photos are terrible though...it's just been really cold and not very sunny.

This is an apron I made two years ago. It was made for a friend's son as a Christmas present but that year we didn't exchange gifts because they went abroad and we didn't meet up before they went, so I put it in the closet and forgot about it. But I recently found it and decided to let my son Tryggvi have it. He really loves Cars, especially Lightning McQueen.


It is not as well made as my new apron, but it is fun and he likes it.
We both wore our aprons the other day when we made these:
Some were decorated with spiderwebs, other were aliens-themed:


And a few were just plain old messy:
I always think they look the best that way ;)

I knitted this hat on Wednesday and Tryggvi wore it to kindergarten on Thursday. I took this photo on the way home on Thursday, but since then I have added a fleece lining and some ties. I also made him fleece lined mittens that he took to kindergarten today (but forgot to snap a photo first) and now it's snowing:)

2 comments:

  1. Mjög flott hjá þér svuntan. Kökurnar glæsilegar og húfan falleg og kemur sér örugglega vel núna í kuldanum. Gaman að finna bloggið þitt. Kem aftur seinna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your apron...love the binding...it finishes it well...

    ReplyDelete